WARRANTY BAGS, HANDBAGS AND ACCESSORIES
Subject to applicable conditions and exclusions, bags, handbags and small leather goods are guaranteed against any possible defects in terms of material and workmanship, for (1) one-year, from the date of purchase (proof of purchase required).
The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, incorrect usage, accidents or use in extreme temperatures. We will repair or replace (with an identical or similar product) the product without charge if it proves to be defective.
The variations in color and texture are characteristics of tanned leather and suede. Please refer to our Leather care card for further information on caring for your item.
For any inquiries, please contact customer service by email.
Make sure to include:
- photo of your item
- photos of the item clearly showing the problem
- a copy of the proof of purchase (original receipt)
After evaluation, our customer service will be in-touch and will coordinate the situation.
Your luggage has a warranty of ten (10) years against manufacturing defects, from the date of purchase (proof of purchase required).
The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, damage caused by misuse, accidents, exposure to extreme temperatures or damage caused by carriers. We will repair or replace (by an identical or similar product) your luggage, free of charge, if it proves defective. For luggage damages caused by airline carriers, it is recommanded that customers notify an airline representative prior to leave the airport.
SERVICE & REPAIRS
To receive warranty service, please contact our custumer service :
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By telephone – toll free: 1 (866) 832-1010
A customer service agent will issue you a RMA Number. This RMA claim number must follow your package. Our agent will then provide you with shipment informations to the nearest Service Center.
On arrival to Service Center, an agent will examine your product and determine if it present a manufacturing defect that can be repaired or not.
If your luggage has a problem that is covered by the warranty and can be repaired:
- We will repair it free of charge.
If your luggage has a problem that is covered by the warranty but cannot be repaired:
- We will replace it with an identical product if this product is still available. We will replace it with a similar product if the product is no longer available (The Service Center will request replacement).
If your suitcase has a problem that is not covered by the warranty but can be repaired:
- You may choose to have it repaired at your own expense or to take it back un-repaired.
If your suitcase has a problem that is not covered by the warranty and cannot be repaired:
- You can choose to take it back or ask the Repair Center to dispose of the product.
Please note that you are responsible for all costs of getting the Product to Service Center and back.