Shipping & returns
Enjoy free shipping on all orders within North-America. International orders have a flat rate fee of $24.95USD and are free for orders over $250.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return any undamaged merchandise, free for the first 30 days* for a prompt refund. International sales are final, items cannot be refunded nor exchanged.
*This applies to North America customers only. All International sales are final.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED TO KNOW?
- We will pay the return shipping costs if the item is returned from within the US or Canada free for the first 30 days.
- After 30 days, you’ll still have an additional 10 days (40 days in total) to return the item in its original packaging, however a fee of $6.95 per item returned will be deducted from the refund.
- You have been provided a pre-paid return label to return the item(s) to us.
- Securely pack your new, unused merchandise with original tags attached and affix the prepaid return label to the original packaging.
- Once the prepaid return label has been attached to the return shipment, drop it off at the carrier location indicated on the return label.
- Credit card companies vary on the time it takes for the credit to appear on their customers’ records. Please allow one or two billing cycles for the refund to appear on your statement.
- Credit for your returned item(s) will be refunded back to your account in the same form of payment used to purchase the item(s).
- Your refund will cover the price of the
item(s) includingtaxes, but original shipping charges or applicable return fees are not refundable.
- If you receive multiple return labels for items you intend to return together or are turning multiple purchases together, please contact us at 1-844-832-2555 or email@example.com, to prevent any problems or delays in processing your refund.
- All international sales are final sales.
- International sales are processed in USD currency. Our currency converter gives an estimate of the total you will be charged, although rates charged will vary as per your credit provider.
- International shipments may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties, and fees, these such fees are established once they arrive at your country. Any and all additional charges for customs clearance are the client’s responsibility Unfortunately, we have no way of establishing the fees precisely.
- By completing a transaction on our site, you're acknowledging our Shipping and Returns policy.