FAUVE Collection - Vegan leather backpack with large compartment - Black
Introducing the FAUVE Collection, a co-creation of Maïka Desnoyers and the Bugatti Group. Made of vegan leather, the 3 pieces of this collection offer a sleek design and a silky finish, evoking the quiet strength of the authentic, independent woman. Created to carry your essentials through the day, these bags are perfect for all adventures, whether you’re exploring the city or going from the office to happy hour. Each piece includes delicate detailing, such as golden trims and tone-on-tone stitching's, for an additional touch of chic. Available in 2 colors, these irresistible items will complement any wardrobe.
Maïka Desnoyers is a public figure well known and appreciated by French Canadians. A businesswoman and influencer, this mother of 3 is the co-host of Quebec’s version of famous TV show Love it or List it alongside Daniel Corbin.
- Vegan leather backpack from the FAUVE Collection, by Maïka Desnoyers
- Large main compartment with top zippered opening
- Main section includes various interior pockets for easy storage
- Interior padded section with a top zipper and a side zippered pocket, to store your electronic accessories and tablet (fits most devices up to 11 inches)
- Front slit pocket for easy access to your phone and wallet
- Adjustable backpack straps in webbed nylon with golden rings
- Robust nylon top handle to carry the backpack by hand
- Backpack includes a small detachable pouch with tone-on-tone stitchings on the flap and a magnetic closure to secure your valuable items
- Detachable pouch includes 5 interior slit pockets for your cards or phone and a golden chain with matching pendant
- Wear the pouch on your shoulder or as a crossbody with the adjustable and detachable strap
27.5 cm (L) x 34 cm (H) x 13.5 cm (D)
10.8 in (L) x 13.4 in (H) x 5.3 in (D)
weight : 7 LBS / 3,2 KG
Removable pouch :
18,5 cm (L) x 15 cm (H) x 2.5 cm (D)
7.3 in (L) x 5.9 in (H) x 1 in (D)
weight : 2 LBS / 0,9 KG
Leave a review
Enjoy free shipping on all orders within North-America. International orders have a flat rate fee of $24.95USD and are free for orders over $250.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return any undamaged merchandise, free for the first 30 days* for a prompt refund. International sales are final, items cannot be refunded nor exchanged.
*This applies to North America customers only. All International sales are final.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED TO KNOW?
- We will pay the return shipping costs if the item is returned from within the US or Canada free for the first 30 days.
- After 30 days, you’ll still have an additional 10 days (40 days in total) to return the item in its original packaging, however a fee of $6.95 per item returned will be deducted from the refund.
- You have been provided a pre-paid return label to return the item(s) to us.
- Securely pack your new, unused merchandise with original tags attached and affix the prepaid return label to the original packaging.
- Once the prepaid return label has been attached to the return shipment, drop it off at the carrier location indicated on the return label.
- Credit card companies vary on the time it takes for the credit to appear on their customers’ records. Please allow one or two billing cycles for the refund to appear on your statement.
- Credit for your returned item(s) will be refunded back to your account in the same form of payment used to purchase the item(s).
- Your refund will cover the price of the
item(s) includingtaxes, but original shipping charges or applicable return fees are not refundable.
- If you receive multiple return labels for items you intend to return together or are turning multiple purchases together, please contact us at 1-844-832-2555 or firstname.lastname@example.org, to prevent any problems or delays in processing your refund.
- All international sales are final sales.
- International sales are processed in USD currency. Our currency converter gives an estimate of the total you will be charged, although rates charged will vary as per your credit provider.
- International shipments may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties, and fees, these such fees are established once they arrive at your country. Any and all additional charges for customs clearance are the client’s responsibility Unfortunately, we have no way of establishing the fees precisely.
- By completing a transaction on our site, you're acknowledging our Shipping and Returns policy.